PSL Engineers Robert Sabin and Paul Hill at WSPG
Checking a Dry-Cell Power Pack
to be Flown in a V-2 Rocket, 1947
V-2 Rocket owned by New Mexico A&M from "The Physical Science Laboratory's First 25 Years (1946-1971) First Edition" by Bernard McCune
(Longtime PSL staff member Jed Durrenberger called it, "the V-2 that went to college." This rocket was later donated to the Redstone Arsenal/NASA facilities in Huntsville, Alabama).
Goddard Hall - New Mexico College of Agriculture and Mechanical Arts' Engineering Building - Constructed in 1912
- Raymond Bumgarner (affectionately known as "Raymo," pictured right) worked for many years on this PSL history project.,
- Joe Gold, one of the original PSL employees, has memoirs documenting much of the flavor of the "Starting Years,"
- Bernie McCune completed Raymo's "The Physical Science Laboratory's First 25 Years (1946-1971),"
- Harold L. Connell conceived the history project,
- Sophora Davis for clerical support for Raymo,
- John D. "Dan" Martin for technical support,
- "and the contribution of each of those 96 PSL old-timers whose oral histories were recorded on tape."